this is the cheap, easy and college proof delicious way of making Pad Thai on a budget!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1soak noodle in hot water until stringy but will not break
- 2heat wok or deep frying pan to about 300 degrees.
- 3add oil and scramble egg.
- 4add noodle and stir fry until midway to tender noodle.
- 5add sugar, fish sauce, salt, vinegar and stir fry until wet ingredients are soaked through.
- 6add onions and stir fry until cooked.
- 7add crushed peanut, shredded carrot, and beansprouts to top (optional).
- 8serve immediately for best taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Pad Thai
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 3182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: