Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is the cheap, easy and college proof delicious way of making Pad Thai on a budget!!
- 6 -9 ounces rice noodles
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (nam plaa)
- 1 -2 green onion (finely Sliced)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup meat (chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, scallop are very good)
- soak noodle in hot water until stringy but will not break
- heat wok or deep frying pan to about 300 degrees.
- add oil and scramble egg.
- add noodle and stir fry until midway to tender noodle.
- add sugar, fish sauce, salt, vinegar and stir fry until wet ingredients are soaked through.
- add onions and stir fry until cooked.
- add crushed peanut, shredded carrot, and beansprouts to top (optional).
- serve immediately for best taste.