Recipe by PamLuvs2Cook
My sister is a big Weight watchers follower and this is her recipe. I've used bone-in chicken pieces (legs, thighs,etc..)and it always turns out good.
- 158.51 ml buttermilk
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 1/2 lb)
- 236.59 ml corn flakes
- 236.59 ml prepared biscuit mix (I use all- purpose flour)
- 2 (56.69 g) package ranch dressing mix (dry)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour buttermilk into shallow glass or plastic bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag, crush cereal with rolling pin. Add Bisquick mix or flour and dressing mix (dry) to cereal in bag. Remove chicken from buttermilk; discard buttermilk. Add chicken to cereal mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet. Spray with cooking spray. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).