Recipe by Kelly M.
I love this recipe! Simple with tons of flavor and crispy coating. This is a great after work dinner, so quick to put together. I use bone-in thighs, but it could also be done with boneless thighs or breasts, just remember to adjust your cooking time accordingly. Doubles easily.
- 2 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl combine mustard, brown sugar and curry powder until well blended.
- Spread cornflake crumbs on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Spread some of the mustard on each thigh, coating both sides, and coat completely with crumbs.
- Place on a shallow baking pan (sprayed with cooking spray if desired) and bake on center rack for 35-40 minutes, or until cooked through.