1/1 Photo of Super Easy Orange Cranberry Bran Muffins
Pvt Amys Mom's Note:
How do you get your family to eat Bran? Make these muffins! They are nice and moist with a great flavor. They freeze really well, just pop 2 in the microwave for 35 seconds. Nice and filling for those mornings when you just dont have time to sit down to breakfast. If you do WW - these are only 1 point each!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(Krusteaz mixes are on the cake mix aisle, the 15 oz is approx, I do not have a box on hand and just guessed for the recipe).
- 2Soak the All Bran Cereal in the water for 5 minutes.
- 3Spray muffin tins with Pam.
- 4Add the baking powder and the muffin mix to the cereal and mix well.
- 5Batter will be thick.
- 6Drain the can of cranberries and add the berries to the mix.
- 7Drop into muffin tins.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9(Use ONLY the FAT FREE Krusteaz mixes with this recipe- for some reason the regular mixes dont taste as well- they have the orange cranberry, Apple Cinnamon and Blueberry- the blueberry is just as good as the orange cranberry, I have not tried apple cinnam).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Orange Cranberry Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free orange cranberry muffin mix