Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Churro's always remind me of the County Fair and Disneyland. Don't have churro's on hand, but still crave that mouth-watering taste? Use waffles instead!!! This is a sure-fire pleaser of late-night munchies, kid pleasers and just all around sweet tooth fix!
- If waffles are premade, put in toaster. If waffles are fresh, use immediately after making.
- Spread waffle with softened butter.
- Mix Cinnamon and Sugar together in small bowl. You can change the ratio to your own liking.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar mixture over waffle and shake off excess.
- Roll waffle up and enjoy!
- ***You can also add a little ginger, nutmeg, and/or cloves for a really spicy taste!***.