1/2 Photos of Super Easy No-Bake Pie
Prewarn you that this pie turns out crazy sweet, thick, and rich. It can easily be adjusted and personallized anyway you like. I made a chocolate cheese-cake like cream pie with whipped topping (top sprinkled with mini chocolate chips) but I can think of hundreds of different pies I can make with varying the flavors and additions. It is so simple, the ingredients are cheap, and it can be done and ready in a snap. Great for a quick desert or sweet treat. Let me know what ideas you come up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches chocolate crumb crusts (premade or store bought is fine,I used chocolate but any flavor is fine. you can also make your own)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding (fI used chocolate but any flavor you choose works) or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pie filling (fI used chocolate but any flavor you choose works)
- whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- 1Beat the Cream Cheese and the milk together until smooth, creamy, and well combined. I used a hand mixer for ease and speedy mixing.
- 2When nice and smooth stir or mix in the pudding mix/pie filling.The filling will set up fast so don't take a lot of time combining the ingredients.
- 3Pour into the pie crust and even out the top. Place in the refridgerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- 4Top off the pie with desired amount of whipped topping. Add toppings if using any. Return to the refridgerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy No-Bake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1004 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3305.0
- Calories from Fat 1667
- Total Fat 185.3 g
- Saturated Fat 81.6 g
- Cholesterol 388.0 mg
- Sodium 2869.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 368.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 288.8 g
- Protein 57.6 g