Recipe by Elaine
This is a very easy, delicious peanut butter fudge, using only two ingredients. It is very rich though. Always a hit at get-togethers. Hope you enjoy it!
- 453.59 g can vanilla frosting
- 510.29 g jar peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty entire jar of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vanilla frosting in its container (make sure you pull off all the foil lining) in microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- Pour the melted frosting in the bowl with the peanut butter and mix well.
- Quickly pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan, allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!