Recipe by mariangelis
A stir fry of tofu and vegetables in chipotle marinade
Top Review by VegeTara
I didn't like this at all and ended up throwing it all out after only a few bites. If the seasonings were different it might be better since the main reason I didn't like it was because of the Lawry's marinade. It's a really good recipe idea, though, and I might try this again but with a different marinade.
- 4 ounces tofu
- 1⁄2 cup of lawry's baja chipotle-flavored marinade
- 1⁄2 sliced onion
- 1⁄2 sliced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- uncle ben's Mexican rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the tofu into bite size pieces and marinade overnight in Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade.
- Begin by stir frying the tofu in oil until it's golden on both sides.
- Add the onion, green pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato, garlic, and green onions and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve with Uncle Ben's Mexican Rice.