1/4 Photos of Super Easy Mexican Rice
Air Force Mama's Note:
Really quick, easy dish to go with your Mexican dinner night!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and saute onions and garlic.
- 2Add the chicken bouillon to the pan and crush the cubes.
- 3Add 1 tablespoon oil and the rice and fry the rice until the rice turns slightly brown.
- 4Add the salt, water and tomato paste and mix well.
- 5Cover the pan and simmer 25 minutes.
- 6Mix rice thoroughly and serve.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Mexican Rice
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 666.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: