Recipe by Oolala
From my kids' preschool's cookbook. Great when you have a Superbowl Party or a BBQ.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Absolutely perfect! Followed this exactly ~ except oh no! I only managed to find (1) can of refried beans and darn it, they were refried black beans. But if this is any indication this is fabulous, either way. I made this for a pre/Superbowl party, and it was bubbling happily in the oven. Took out, let it sit for 5 minutes, and was wonderful. All gone, in no time flat. Not to spicy, not to dull, just perfect. Absolutely perfect. Thank you Oolala!
- 2 (8 1/4 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 scallion, chopped, bulb removed (about 4 shoots)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, slices and drained