1/1 Photo of Super Easy Mahi-Mahi
3 hrs 10 mins
I came up with this marinade after buying some Mahi-Mahi without any real idea on what I was going to do with it. It's so simple, it makes a great weeknight meal that is still impressive with the addition of some rice and a salad. I use Zatarain's blackened seasoning for mine, but any other blackened or Cajun seasoning will do just fine. Preparation time includes marinating. I haven't tried it yet, but the fish could also be easily grilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lime juice, salsa verde and mahi-mahi fillets in a freezer bag.
- 2Marinade for two to three hours, turning every thirty minutes or so.
- 3Place fillets on a greased cooking sheet. If a little of the marinade still remains on the fish, it is okay.
- 4Dust with blackened seasoning to taste.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top South American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Mahi-Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 667.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g