1/1 Photo of Super Easy Macaroni Salad
This is great for someone with little time and money. I couldn't find anything this simple when I was looking so I thought I would add it. You can add or substitute many different things. My sister puts chopped sweet pickles. My grandma would put cucumber and canned crab meat and shrimp instead of ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook,drain and rinse macaroni and put in fridge while you dice up cheese and ham.
- 2Mix together cold macaroni, cheese, and ham in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl mix miracle whip and mustard. (If it is too tangy my mom would put a little sugar in it about a tsp.).
- 4Mix it all together and chill or serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 90.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: