1/2 Photos of Super Easy Lite Banana Pudding
This is my traditional way of fixing banana pudding. When ever I take this some where I never bring home any leftovers, so I split it into two casseroles. This will make a 9x13 or 2 smaller casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In whatever size dish you use. Put a single layer of vanilla wafers in bottom, and set aside.
- 2In large bowl, mix pudding mix and milk according to directions on box. Let sit for 5 minutes till set.
- 3Fold cool whip into pudding.
- 4Slice bananas into 1/4 inch slices and layer over wafers. Spoon pudding mixture over bananas.
- 5Top as desired. I usually lay a layer of vanilla wafers around outside of dish, but you can also crush some wafers and sprinkle over the top, or top with additional bananas and cool whip. But if you use bananas for garnish, toss with lemon juice first to avoid browning.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Lite Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 1486.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
Cool Whip Free