Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is my husband's favorite summertime pie. Using reduced fat or fat free items makes this a tasty but low calorie dessert. Cooking time is time to freeze.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces lemon yogurt (I like to use Stonyfield Farms Lotsa Lemon)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, defrosted
- Combine yogurt, dry gelatin and Cool Whip mixing well. Spoon into the pie crust. Freeze for several hours or overnight.
I hate to admit it, but this four ingredient, ridiculously easy pie tastes very good! Gave it a trial run before our Cool-Whip loving daughter visits--she's sure to love this lemony and creamy pie. I bet other reviewers will agree.
Wow, such great taste and a lot of flavor, with only 4 ingredients! I know this will be devoured quickly, and I also know that I'll be making it again. I used regular Jello, with RF cool whip and light yogurt. I did look for the brand of yogurt you specified, and didn't find it, but didn't let that deter me! Thanks so much for sharing, DeniseBC!
Good basic quick lemon pie.