Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are fun and easy cookies. great to make with your children. If you have any.:-)
Make and share this Super Easy Lemon Cookies! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxmoist deluxe lemon cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (Canola)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- pecan halves (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine all ingredients and stir until combined.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches a part.
- Press a pecan half into the center of each (opt.).
- Bake 9-11 minute or until edges are golden.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack. Store airtight.
These cookies were very good and SO easy to make! I whipped them up in no time. (1st ingredient should read "lemon" cake mix.) Thanks for sharing, Koechin (Chef)! I will make them again.