From Williams-Sonoma.com. Delicious and incredibly easy way to prepare lamb chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Oil shallow roasting pan.
- 2Pepper both sides of each chop. Place in roasting pan and rub 1 tsp of mustard onto the top of each chop.
- 3Bring to room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Roast mustard-side up for 15 minutes. (5 minutes for rare.).
- 5Flip chops and put 1 tsp more mustard on each chop.
- 6Roast to your liking. (5 minutes again for rare. I like them medium-well which can take between 20 and 60 more minutes depending on thickness, but check them often so they don't overcook!).
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.3
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 316.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 31.7 g