Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Williams-Sonoma.com. Delicious and incredibly easy way to prepare lamb chops.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Oil shallow roasting pan.
- Pepper both sides of each chop. Place in roasting pan and rub 1 tsp of mustard onto the top of each chop.
- Bring to room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Roast mustard-side up for 15 minutes. (5 minutes for rare.).
- Flip chops and put 1 tsp more mustard on each chop.
- Roast to your liking. (5 minutes again for rare. I like them medium-well which can take between 20 and 60 more minutes depending on thickness, but check them often so they don't overcook!).