Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe calls for "real" or regular Italian dressing, do not sub with lowfat or nofat it will change the recipe drastically!!
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- Heat oven to 400.
- Pour dressing in small bowl. Seperate biscuits and coat each one with dressing.
- Fold biscuit in half. Place 2 biscuits, seam side down into each lightly greased muffin pans.
- Combine parmesan cheese and poppy seeds, and sprinkle on top of each biscuit.
- Bake 10-12 minutes till golden brown.
We really enjoyed these rolls. I was amazed how they were so "fancy" looking, but yet they were made with canned biscuits! I didn't have any poppy seeds, so I had to omit those. Thanks for sharing these!!