Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This recipe calls for "real" or regular Italian dressing, do not sub with lowfat or nofat it will change the recipe drastically!!
Top Review by BamaBelle30
We really enjoyed these rolls. I was amazed how they were so "fancy" looking, but yet they were made with canned biscuits! I didn't have any poppy seeds, so I had to omit those. Thanks for sharing these!!
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Pour dressing in small bowl. Seperate biscuits and coat each one with dressing.
- Fold biscuit in half. Place 2 biscuits, seam side down into each lightly greased muffin pans.
- Combine parmesan cheese and poppy seeds, and sprinkle on top of each biscuit.
- Bake 10-12 minutes till golden brown.