1/1 Photo of Super Easy Italian Parker House Rolls
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This recipe calls for "real" or regular Italian dressing, do not sub with lowfat or nofat it will change the recipe drastically!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Pour dressing in small bowl. Seperate biscuits and coat each one with dressing.
- 3Fold biscuit in half. Place 2 biscuits, seam side down into each lightly greased muffin pans.
- 4Combine parmesan cheese and poppy seeds, and sprinkle on top of each biscuit.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Italian Parker House Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (876 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 1067.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g