Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
In high school I wanted to make horchata, and so my mom taught me how to make it. Never did I think it was so easy. Of course we did it the easy way, and the ingredients can be easily adjusted to taste.
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 fluid ounce vodka (optional)
- 2 liters water
- In a 2 liter pitcher, mix in the rice flour, vanilla, cinnamon, condensed milk and vodka (optional).
- Pour in water, but leave room for ice.
- Mix well and enjoy.