Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I tried to make this as healthy as possible. You might want to add cheese or a vinagarette. You also may prefer not to cook the spinach. If so, just use less because it shrinks when cooked.
- 1 cup dry whole wheat rotini
- 1⁄3 cup frozen lima beans
- 1⁄3 cup frozen peas
- 3⁄4 tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- Dice the tomato.
- Boil the Rotini. While the Rotini is boiling.
- Boil Peas, Lima Beans, and Tomato.
- Put Spinach in a separate pan on high heat until wilted.
- Drain the Rotini and Vegetables.
- Combine and Enjoy!