Chef #315806's Note:
Here is a super easy recipe for granola, tweaked from a combo of other recipe's i've found. No pre-cooking required, just mix together and bake. This recipe is so versatile, try adding dried cranberries raisins or blueberries after it's cooked. Try using walnuts, maple flavouring and maple syrup mmmmmm. Don't leave out the coconut, it's the secret ingredient and isn't a noticeable taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 3Mix first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Mix next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 5Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 6Spread evenly onto prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes, mixing after 20 minutes or until golden.
- 8Allow to cool completely, do not stir while cooling if you like bigger clusters.
- 9Note: it will be soft until it cools.
- 10Store in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Healthier Granola
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g