Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I received this recipe from Menus4Moms.com and it intrigued me.
Top Review by scrapjen
This was really good and super easy. The only thing I did different was sub cream of mushroom soup for cream of chicken and add a little cajun seasoning. I also just threw everthing in the pot after saute the onions except the cheese I added that and stirred till it melted. Great lunch on a cold day.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- bacon bits (optional)