- 453.59 g squid, tubes only (calamari)
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 3 sprig fresh parsley, finely minced
- bamboo skewer, soaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- In a shallow dish, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt/pepper. Set aside.
- Wash squid, pat dry with paper towel. Cut squid into 2-inch tubes and thread onto bamboo skewer. Place in lemon marinade. Tossing to coat evenly.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 4 minutes each side or until edges slightly charred.
- Drizzle a bit more olive oil over cooked calamari, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Garnish with parsley.