Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The title says it all.
Make and share this Super Easy Grilled Calamari recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- In a shallow dish, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt/pepper. Set aside.
- Wash squid, pat dry with paper towel. Cut squid into 2-inch tubes and thread onto bamboo skewer. Place in lemon marinade. Tossing to coat evenly.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 4 minutes each side or until edges slightly charred.
- Drizzle a bit more olive oil over cooked calamari, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Garnish with parsley.