2 hrs 15 mins
This is so easy, but everyone loved it that has tried it. Cook time is approximate freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 oreo chocolate cookie pie crust (in your grocer's baking section)
- chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's)
- 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream (softened but not runny)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- grasshopper cookies (optional) or girl scout thin mint cookies (optional) or chocolate shavings, for topping if desired (optional)
- 1Drizzle chocolate syrup on bottom of each crust.
- 2Put 1/2 of the ice cream in each crust.
- 3Drizzle more chocolate syrup.
- 4Spread cool whip on and then drizzle more syrup.
- 5Crumble grasshopper cookies, or girl scout thin mint cookes on the top (just a few).
- 6Freeze, then serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Grasshopper Pie
Serving Size: 1 (673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1489.0
- Calories from Fat 882
- Total Fat 98.0 g
- Saturated Fat 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 1526.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 75.4 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream