Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy, but everyone loved it that has tried it. Cook time is approximate freezing time.
Make and share this Super Easy Grasshopper Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 oreo chocolate cookie pie crust (in your grocer's baking section)
- chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's)
- 1⁄2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream (softened but not runny)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- grasshopper cookies (optional) or girl scout thin mint cookies (optional) or chocolate shavings, for topping if desired (optional)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on bottom of each crust.
- Put 1/2 of the ice cream in each crust.
- Drizzle more chocolate syrup.
- Spread cool whip on and then drizzle more syrup.
- Crumble grasshopper cookies, or girl scout thin mint cookes on the top (just a few).
- Freeze, then serve.