Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so easy, but everyone loved it that has tried it. Cook time is approximate freezing time.
- 2 oreo chocolate cookie pie crust (in your grocer's baking section)
- chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's)
- 1⁄2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream (softened but not runny)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- grasshopper cookies (optional) or girl scout thin mint cookies (optional) or chocolate shavings, for topping if desired (optional)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on bottom of each crust.
- Put 1/2 of the ice cream in each crust.
- Drizzle more chocolate syrup.
- Spread cool whip on and then drizzle more syrup.
- Crumble grasshopper cookies, or girl scout thin mint cookes on the top (just a few).
- Freeze, then serve.