Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorites. Graham crackers & chocolate frosting - couldn't be easier (or better!)
- 25 -35 graham crackers, - 1 box
- 2 (3 -4 ounce) boxes chocolate fudge frosting mix
- I recommend using Jiffy brand frosting mix for the consistancy to be correct.
- Make frosting according to box directions.
- Break graham crackers in half cross way to make each into 2 squares.
- Spread frosting on one square & top with the other square.
- This couldn't be easier - these will be eaten in no time. Especially good once the graham crackers soften a bit & the frosting firms up a bit.
Loved these! Such an easy and tasty little treat! I used my favorite pre-made frosting, Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge, which I had left over from something else I'd made and this was a great way to use it up (I just made a few sandwiches but will be making more over the next week or two, probably until the frosting is all gone!) Thanks for the recipe!
This was one of my favorite treats when I was a kid and one of my children's treats when they were little. Feeling a little nostalgic, I made these for a mid afternoon snack just for me, they taste just like I remember :) Thanks for posting & jogging my memory - haven't had these in years. Made & enjoyed for PAC, spring 2009