Recipe by Sinclairbrooks
One of my favorites. Graham crackers & chocolate frosting - couldn't be easier (or better!)
Top Review by flower7
Loved these! Such an easy and tasty little treat! I used my favorite pre-made frosting, Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge, which I had left over from something else I'd made and this was a great way to use it up (I just made a few sandwiches but will be making more over the next week or two, probably until the frosting is all gone!) Thanks for the recipe!
- 25 -35 graham crackers, - 1 box
- 2 (3 -4 ounce) boxes chocolate fudge frosting mix
Directions See How It's Made
- I recommend using Jiffy brand frosting mix for the consistancy to be correct.
- Make frosting according to box directions.
- Break graham crackers in half cross way to make each into 2 squares.
- Spread frosting on one square & top with the other square.
- This couldn't be easier - these will be eaten in no time. Especially good once the graham crackers soften a bit & the frosting firms up a bit.