1/2 Photos of Super Easy Fudgy Mini Chocolate Cakes
Baking has never been easier than this! These little cakes are meant to be served warm. You can put the batter into little cupcake tins earlier in the day and then refrigerate until you are ready to bake them and just pop them in the oven just before you finish you dinner, so you can end the meal with a decadent chocolate dessert. Make sure that the butter, egg and chocolate are at room temperature before you start. Drizzle chocolate or caramel glaze over, whipped cream or anything you desire! You can cut the complete recipe in half for 4 mini cakes.
My Private Note
mini ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In the microwave or a small saucepan, melt the chocolate with butter, stirring until smooth.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together egg, sugar and salt until yellow and light.
- 4Whisk in the melted chocolate batter to combine.
- 5Add in the flour until thoroughly combined.
- 6Grease or butter 8 cupcake tins.
- 7Evenly divide the batter between each tin.
- 8At this point you can refrigerate and bake later.
- 9Bake for about 12 minutes, just until the tops crack.
- 10Remove the cakes from the oven.
- 11With a tea towel or oven mitts, place foil on top of the cupcake tins and seal on all sides.
- 12Turn over onto a flat surface and bang the bottom of the cupcake tins.
- 13Remove the cupcake tins to leave the cakes upside-down on the foil.
- 14Carefully turn right-side up and place on a plate.
- 15Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Fudgy Mini Chocolate Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g