Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This easily prepared slow cooker curried chicken is both tasty and easy on the budget! The recipe calls for 8 legs so leftovers are possible, but you may use fewer.
- 8 chicken legs
- 3⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Place chicken in one layer in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion over top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until chicken is tender and cooked through.