1/2 Photos of Super Easy Crock Pot Turkey Breast
8 hrs 5 mins
2 Ingredients, what could be easier. Set and forget.
My Private Note
- 1Rinse and dry turkey breast.
- 2Lift skin up from meat, do not remove.
- 3Cover whole breast with mix inside and out, including under the skin.
- 4Cook on high 1 hour and low 6 to 7 hours or until meat registers 160. If using smaller turkey breast adjust time accordingly.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.9 mg
- Sodium 1982.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 61.2 g