Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This kielbasa ALWAYS disappears at parties as an appetizer. It sounds too simple, but the sauce it makes while slow cooking is absolutely yummy. Sometimes I make it for dinner and serve it with baked potatoes and salad - DEElish!
- 2 lbs hillshire farms kielbasa (original or light)
- 8 ounces gulden's spicy mustard
- 10 ounces apricot preserves (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- Slice kielbasa into 1/4" rounds.
- Add kielbasa to crock pot with mustard and preserves, stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours (up to 8 hours).
- Set out the toothpicks and watch it go!
Almost too easy! Very yummy...
Made this for a potluck @ work & it was gone....quickly! This dish has a 'clean' taste & doesn't leave an 'icky' after taste. We've even tried it over noodles. It came out, but I think I will cook the noodles along with the kielbasa to help blend it all. Very tasty dish!