Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This hot sandwich couldn't be any easier!
Make and share this Super Easy Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Trim excess fat from the meat and place the meat in a crockpot.
- Add the beef broth and the french onion soup.
- Cook on high or low until the meat is tender.
- Remove the meat and shred it with 2 forks.
- To serve, split open the rolls and butter them. Add some of the shredded meat.
- Pour some of the broth into a ramekin and dip the sandwich into the broth before each bite.
Not only easy, but delicious. Meat was fall-apart tender and moist. Definitely will make again.