- 4 lbs rump roast
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 8 French rolls
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess fat from the meat and place the meat in a crockpot.
- Add the beef broth and the french onion soup.
- Cook on high or low until the meat is tender.
- Remove the meat and shred it with 2 forks.
- To serve, split open the rolls and butter them. Add some of the shredded meat.
- Pour some of the broth into a ramekin and dip the sandwich into the broth before each bite.