Recipe by One Happy Woman
Ridiculously simple. Very tasty. This is on the mild side because Mr. Wonderful likes his food a bit tame. You can easily add jalapenos to turn up the heat.
Top Review by Ycooks2
This may be ridiculously simply but it is also ridiculously delicious. My husband said give it 10 stars. Followed recipe except I used a pork tenderloin. We made soft tacos with the meat but could be a filling for a variety of mexican fare. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 2 -3 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- sliced pickled jalapeno pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn the crock pot on to high while you chop the onions and slice the garlic.
- Dump everything in the pot; cut the meat into 2-3 pieces so the sauce covers everything.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- Degrease the sauce.
- Shred the meat.
- Serve with chopped avocado and a dollop of sour cream, if you like.