Super fast receipe from the Pillsbury Bake-off that I modified. I made 4 pans and exactly 1 hour after I started I was pulling them out of the oven. My co-workers loved them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls into bottom of 9x13, 9x11, or 9x12 inch ungreased baking pan.
- 3Spread the dough over the bottom of the pan, and up the sides 1/2 inch.
- 4Use a drop or two of water to help seal the perforations in the dough.
- 5Bake in 350 oven for 8-9 minutes.
- 6It won't be cooked through.
- 7Meanwhile, mix together all other ingredients.
- 8Pour/spread pecan mixture over partially baked dough.
- 9Bake for another 20-22 minutes.
- 10Let cool for at least 1 hour, then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Crescent Pecan Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g