Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super fast receipe from the Pillsbury Bake-off that I modified. I made 4 pans and exactly 1 hour after I started I was pulling them out of the oven. My co-workers loved them.
- 1 can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent rolls into bottom of 9x13, 9x11, or 9x12 inch ungreased baking pan.
- Spread the dough over the bottom of the pan, and up the sides 1/2 inch.
- Use a drop or two of water to help seal the perforations in the dough.
- Bake in 350 oven for 8-9 minutes.
- It won't be cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix together all other ingredients.
- Pour/spread pecan mixture over partially baked dough.
- Bake for another 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 1 hour, then cut into bars.
well super easy is right. and everyone loved them. i upped the vanilla to 1 tsp and put 2 eggs in for a little more filling. even those who didnt like pecan pie liked these.. thanks for a recipe i'm sure my husband will request often.
This is easy and SUUUPPERR GOOD
Absolutely simple to do and a great taste. Took this to an overnight dinner party and the host just loved them. So did I. Thanks Gramara