from a Pillsbury Holiday Baking cookbook
Make and share this Super Easy Cranberry Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine quick bread mix and butter; mix well. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten balls to 1/8-inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for nine to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Watch carefully as these burn easily due to the amount of butter.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets and continue cooling on wire rack.