Super Easy Cranberry Sugar Cookies
- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) box cranberry muffin mix or 1 (15 5/8 ounce) box cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine quick bread mix and butter; mix well. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten balls to 1/8-inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for nine to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Watch carefully as these burn easily due to the amount of butter.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets and continue cooling on wire rack.