Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a super easy recipe to make all you need is three ingredients, and a pan and an oven.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling (any flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) box vanilla cake mix
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- first heat up oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place two cans of filling in the 9 x 11 baking pan.
- Next lay an entire box of vanilla cake mix on top of fruit layer.
- Next slice the cube of butter supper thin and spread it out over the last layer evenly.
- Place in oven and let bake for 30 minutes.
- Pull out to cool, can be severed as is or with whip cream, ice-cream or what ever you want.