Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
light and fluffy and so easy to fix...recipe is from niece (cook time is chill time)
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) hershey milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Thaw Cool Whip (if frozen) and put in medium size bowl.
- Melt candy bars in microwave safe bowl until creamy.
- Using wire whisk, stir melted candy bars into Cool Whip.
- Pour this into graham cracker crust.
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- *You may want to add more candy bars to suit your taste*.
This was great to involve my son and let him feel a sense of accomplishment in the finished product. We garnish the top with Reese's and Hershey's Syrup because to my boys, nothing completes dessert like a Reese's Cup. LOL Thanks!!