Recipe by ~kdp
light and fluffy and so easy to fix...recipe is from niece (cook time is chill time)
Top Review by LoriInIndiana
This was great to involve my son and let him feel a sense of accomplishment in the finished product. We garnish the top with Reese's and Hershey's Syrup because to my boys, nothing completes dessert like a Reese's Cup. LOL Thanks!!
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) hershey milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw Cool Whip (if frozen) and put in medium size bowl.
- Melt candy bars in microwave safe bowl until creamy.
- Using wire whisk, stir melted candy bars into Cool Whip.
- Pour this into graham cracker crust.
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- *You may want to add more candy bars to suit your taste*.