Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe makes a treat that tastes even better than a storebought peanut butter cup. It is really easy and I especially like how many of the ingredients don't have to be measured.
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, butter, and crumbs in an electric mixer. Mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Cover with chocolate chips. Bake for 5 minutes, or until chocolate is melted.
This turned out really weird for me . It was really runny and i added more sugar and cracker crumbs and it didnt turn out. i cooked it for a 1/2 hr so i am not sure what happened. I might try again .