Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in a Quick Cooking magazine.I was surprised at how easy and good it is. I just had to share it with you.
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) can milk chocolate frosting
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8 inch square baking dish with foil.
- Spread foil with butter.
- In a medium saucepan combine chocolate chips,marshmallows,and frosting.
- Cook and stir over medium low heat until marshmallows and chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan.
- Discard foil; cut fudge into 1 inch squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 2 lbs.
This was the best that I have ever tasted, easy too!!
Mmm, Mmm! This fudge was delicious. I'll be making this quite often and bring it to all the families get togethers!