Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Great Aunt taught me this recipe over 30 years ago.I still get rave reviews whenever I make it.
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (optional)
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate and set aside.
- In a blender combine egg yolks and sugar,mix for 2 minutes.
- Add chocolate and Heavy cream and coffee,blend for 2 minutes.
- Add egg whites and blend for 4 minutes.
- Pour into serving dish and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Wow! Super easy, super smooth, super chocolatey. Thank you for this recipe.