Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Quick Cooking 2003 - Submitted by W. Bognar Very simple and tasty summer pie. Note: Can be frozen up to 2 months. Makes 2 pies. Passive work time includes a minimum of 4 hours for pies to freeze.
- 1892.0 ml vanilla ice cream, melted
- 170.09 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 (20 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- whipped topping (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk the melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour into the crusts.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired.