Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a "Super Easy" recipe and taste just so good, I'm sure you will enjoy it!!
Make and share this Super Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Microwave sugar, butter and water in large microwave-safe bowl on high (100%) power for 4-5 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Add baking squares; stir until melted.
- Add in eggs, one at a time until blended. Stir in vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; stir well. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- FOR SAUCEPAN METHOD: Heat sugar, butter and water in medium heavy-duty saucepan stirring constantly just to boiling. Remove from heat. Add baking squares; stir until melted. Proceed as above.