Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light message board. Delicious easy chocolate chip muffins!
Make and share this Super Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine milk and lemon juice in a bowl, set aside.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl combine flour, sugar, and butter.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- With a fork crumble.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Beat an egg into milk. Add baking soda, let froth.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Stir until just combined - do not overmix.
- Divide evenly in paper lined muffin pan (12).
- Sprinkle with set aside streusel.
- Bake 20 minutes.
I forgot to take out 1/2 cup mixture for topping, so muffins were dry. I hope this is the reason for the dryness. I'm going to try them again this evening.
These muffins were very easy to make and quite tasty. I couldn't find my muffin pan, so I made them in my mini muffin pan instead and they turned out very well. I misread the recipe and kept half the mixture dry for the topping. Now I see it only should have been half a CUP. Oops! Thanks for sharing, they were very good and my family liked them a lot. The topping was a nice contrast in colour and texture.
These are, as the name suggests, super easy and INCREDIBLY delicious! Best muffins I have ever made.