A chocolate chip cookie sandwich with any flavour icing that you prefer as the center. My boyfriend adores this recipe, I made it all the time for him. It's a hit around here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together brown sugar and butter.
- 2Add white sugar, and continue to cream.
- 3Add egg, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
- 4Add baking soda and flour.
- 5Add the chocolate chips. Mix altogether.
- 6Separate the batter in half, put both halves in a small baking pan (make sure the entire bottom is covered).
- 7Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes, or until gold brown all over.
- 9Once cooled, spread icing on the top of ONE baked cookie.
- 10Put the other baked cookie on top of the icing (creating the "sandwich").
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super-Easy Chocolate Chip Icing Cookie Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g