Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A coworker shared this recipe with me. I used to make something similar from scratch. This is so much simpler and just as satisfying! I actually used a 15x10 inch stoneware baking pan when I made this and used two packages of cookie dough. One package should be enough for a 13x9 inch pan.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (16 ounce) container caramel apple dip (found in produce section by the apples)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press cookie dough evenly into greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until light brown.
- Spread caramel evenly over top of cookie base while still hot.
- Sprinkle chips on top of caramel.
- Allow chips to soften and carefully spread.
- Cool, then refrigerate to set chocolate.
- Cut into bars.