A coworker shared this recipe with me. I used to make something similar from scratch. This is so much simpler and just as satisfying! I actually used a 15x10 inch stoneware baking pan when I made this and used two packages of cookie dough. One package should be enough for a 13x9 inch pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (16 ounce) container caramel apple dip (found in produce section by the apples)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Press cookie dough evenly into greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Bake 15-18 minutes or until light brown.
- 4Spread caramel evenly over top of cookie base while still hot.
- 5Sprinkle chips on top of caramel.
- 6Allow chips to soften and carefully spread.
- 7Cool, then refrigerate to set chocolate.
- 8Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 41.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel apple dip