1/2 Photos of Super Easy Chocolate Bar Cookies
My 9 yr old said these are VERY GOOOOOD!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350°.
- 2Crust: Beat butter in mixing bowl 30 seconds Add sugar and salt, beat until combined scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- 3Beat in flour, low speed until combined.
- 4Press 2/3 of mixture into an ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- 5Filling: Combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate in medium sauce pan, stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 6Remove from heat. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- 7Spread hot mixture over crust.
- 8Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over chocolate mixture.
- 9Bake 35 minutes or until golden.
- 10Cool in pan on rack, cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chocolate Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g