Recipe by Sue Lau
Recipe from Alvii. Add different veggies to this if you like. I like to add a little bit of hot pepper flakes to give this some bite.
Top Review by mummamills
needed some tasty mushrooms to lift a sad chicken stir fry :) these were great! I did add a half cup of water and let them cook a little longer, as I wanted them softer. Used whole baby button mushrooms.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet or stir-fry pan. Add ginger, and garlic; cook, stirring.
- constantly, just until fragrant.
- Toss in sliced mushrooms and cook several minutes or until mushrooms soften and start to brown.
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and seasme oil, stirring until most of liquid evaporates off.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds.