1/3 Photos of Super Easy Chinese Style Stir Fried Mushrooms
Sue Lau's Note:
Recipe from Alvii. Add different veggies to this if you like. I like to add a little bit of hot pepper flakes to give this some bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet or stir-fry pan. Add ginger, and garlic; cook, stirring.
- 2constantly, just until fragrant.
- 3Toss in sliced mushrooms and cook several minutes or until mushrooms soften and start to brown.
- 4Drizzle in the soy sauce and seasme oil, stirring until most of liquid evaporates off.
- 5Remove from heat and garnish with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chinese Style Stir Fried Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 509.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g