Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this recipe since I didn't have any eggs for traditional Chinese fried rice and it turned out delicious. This is so easy and delicious!!!
- 3⁄4 ounce stir fry seasoning, mix (Sun Bird)
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- 4 -6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Saute chopped onions in butter in a 10 to 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- cook rice according to directions.
- Add cooked rice water, stir fry seasonings and soy sauce to the pan. mix rice to coat and cook another five minutes.