Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on the back of a bag of noodles...DELICIOUS
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- In 4 qt sauce pan, cook hamburger, green pepper and onion and until beef is browned and veggies are tender.
- Add tomatoes, water, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in uncooked pasta.
- Reduce heat and simmer for stirring occasionally, 15 mins or until pasta is tender.