Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe to make if you don't have a lot of time or just want to eat a bowl of great chili!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 ounces hunt's seasoned diced tomato chili sauce
- 15 1⁄2 ounces bush's chili magic chili starter (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces chili seasoning mix (mild, medium, or hot)
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- shredded cheese (optional)
- cracker (optional)
- Boil water to cook the macaroni.
- Add macaroni when water is boiling (cook until desired tenderness).
- In large pot brown beef until there's no pink left.
- Drain beef. Place beef back into large pot.
- Add chili seasoning to beef.
- Add seasoned diced tomato sauce.
- Add chili starter.
- Drain macaroni and add to chili mixture.
- Add water a little bit at a time until chili is at the desired consistency.
- Top with shredded cheese and crackers.