Recipe by Julie in TX
This recipe makes a ton and can be prepared quickly. It is a good dish to take when someone is ill or has a new baby. I try to keep all of the ingredients on hand so I can prepare it in a hurry. It was given to me by a friend.
Top Review by charlie #5
I made half this recipe for dinner tonight and it was delicious. I'm working on finding yummy tasting recipes from pantry items. I used bouillon to make the chicken broth and about 1/2 T dry onions that I rehydrated in the bouillon. I'm not sure I needed the onion at all. Thanks for a quick pantry recipe. The kids ate it without too much trouble - which is saying a lot.
- 3 (6 ounce) cans white chicken meat
- 2 packages spaghetti, cooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken, onion, tomatoes, soup& cheese in large oven proof bowl.
- Microwave on high until cheese is melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Mix with cooked spaghetti.
- Spray two (2) 9X13 pans with Pam.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
- This freezes well and may be frozen before baking.